What’s that phrase ... Schadenfreude (thanks Lisa Simpson :P). Taking pleasure in someone’s misfortune. I think that’s a little bit what I’m doing today.
I’d just like to take note and remember the instant feeling of gratification I got from finding out someone is acting like a bit of an asshole, and getting called out on it. I know, it’s shameful.
For some reason it just made me feel really good about me and my situation, it doesn’t make any sense at all because it’s not as if it affects anything really. I love it when someone thinks they’re right, and then someone counters their argument with a well articulated rebuttal and you can imagine the first party being very angry with the situation.
It’s also good to have your own opinion confirmed by another party, it kind of makes you feel like your not alone and above all not wrong.
I might just be in a spiteful mood. I’m spiteful that way. Hehe.
I know this has all been very vague and avoids actual names and facts in their entirety, but I just felt the need to write this today.
Saturday, 22 September 2012
keep on running
tags:
blogging,
life,
randomness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment