Tuesday, 23 May 2006

where i am


This pic is v small, but if you click on it you can see a bigger one.

The top arrow is roughly where I live now, the bottom arrow is where Chichester is.

3 comments:

blj said...

Hey, I was not actually expecting you find a map for me, and even edit it to show where you are and will be. Thanks for doing that, it helps, I am week in geography too.

Your uni is quite close to Bournemouth. I had been there once and had nice time in the beach. Birmingham was the extreme north I had ever been. One day I would want to go to the north pole, will stop by then :P. Good luck with your new course.

elizabeth said...

aaah well i'm a thorough perfectionist ;)

i've never been to bournemouth. or birmingham for that matter :P

i do go to lots of places in england though, there are lots of good ones ;)

blj said...

nice one "a thorough perfectionist" :p

Unfortunately when I was there, I did not had the oppourtuinity to visit places.

My host used to joke about me, i.e. when my tribe back in home asks "what did you see in england?", I would say "oh well, home, office in harrow, petrol station, super market and again another petrol station".

It was funny, when it was the last 2 weeks before I leave and I decided to see places, the police shot the Brazillian for no reason. I am enough terrorist suspect with my looks, so didnt risk it and came back home safely.