Tuesday, 26 February 2008

anniversary

Well, it’s been a year, and a lot has changed.

We met on the 25th February 2007, met for the first time, and by the 27th we already knew there wasn’t any other way to be. We’ve spent a year together now, and only not lived together for about 4 months of it all together. Very silly :P

Three months during the summer we hardly left the same room hehe!

It just doesn’t make any sense not to, I miss him when he goes to work, I couldn’t spend more time than that apart from him because it’d be too hard.

We’re thinking about moving away quite soon, we’ve seen some nice places and have all kinds of plans. I can run my internet business anywhere, and he hasn’t found his niche yet so it’d be a great new start for us both.

Very exciting :D

No comments: