I’ve been visited by the Angel of Art and Craft. I’ve ripped off his mask and run away with him down the gutter in his gondola and not ended up with stupid Raoul and his girly hair.
That went off on a tangent...
Anyhoo....I’ve recently started being involved with a local group of creative types, that we’ve dubbed ‘Craven Artists Network’. As such I need to start being more creative in order to have something to show the group every two weeks when we meet. It’s a good motivator to do something, and I’m liking what I’m coming up with.
The other day I dug out my fairy molds that I got from Patricia Rose, and started making one, they look really cute :D and once the polymer clay is out of the mold you can customise the fairy so it doesn’t look exactly the same as the molded version every time.
Me and Bri also did a photo shoot of me so I can do some paintings from it. I love life drawing but obviously it’s hard to do in normal life, I’d probably have to pay for a model and where would I get one? So I use myself as a model. I’ve been doing a digital painting tonight and I have to say it looks pretty fabulous.
Once it’s finished I’ll post an image here. I’m going to try to sell some paintings, and maybe merchandise with them on, possibly greeting cards and stuff like that. Just purely so I can do one painting and use it a number of times for the cash hehe.
I have also been reading some of my old entries from the start of this blog, and I have to say it’s quite an eye opener how much I have changed, in nearly every aspect. I have been thinking about posting to explain some of my earlier posts and comment on them with the hindsight I now have!
Thursday, 26 August 2010
feeling inspired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment